Mixars MXR-4 4 channel DJ Mixer
The MXR-4 from Mixars is the industry-standard sized four- channel mixer, and brings all advanced features to smaller sound systems, mobile DJ rigs and even discerning home DJ setups.
It features 4 stereo channels and a microphone input in a clear and intuitive layout, easy to operate for any DJ.
Two master outputs, one of them being balanced, easily interface to sound systems of any size. Setting it apart from any similar mixer in this category, it also sports a studio-grade USB sound card. A further highlight of this console is the digital effects processor, which can both create parallel effects to the input channels as well as serial effects for the master signal. These serial effects include some of the best filter effects which have ever been created for a club mixer. Effects can be synchronized to the music tempo by the dual auto-BPM counter, and the time bases can be set to fractions and multiples, thus providing the most creative and intuitive effects imaginable – all with clear readout on the large LCD display.
- 4 multi-source stereo inputs (2x Phono (Line)/Line/USB, 1xLine/USB, 1xLine/Line/USB) with gain control, 3-band Kill-EQ (+12/-26dB) and 10-LED level meterSmooth dual-rail 45mm channel input faders
- Smooth dual-rail 60mm channel input faders
- 2x Mic inputs (1x Combo/1x TRS connector) with level control, mutual 2-band EQ, individual “on air” switches and manual talk-over
- Fully assignable 45mm smooth dual-rail crossfader, front detachable/exchangeable, with switchable steep/flat transition curve and reverse switch
- Internal preparation for InnoFader™ refit
- Master section with two separately controllable outputs and assignable dual 10-LED level meter
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced main outputs
- PFL section with PFL/Main mix and Blend/Split option
- High-power dual headphone output (6.35+3.5mm TRS)