Arturia has taken analog synthesis to new heights with the PolyBrute, an advanced synthesizer crafted for serious sound design. With six voices of polyphony, two analog oscillators, and a dual filter section featuring both a Steiner-Parker filter and a Ladder filter, the Poly Brute nails classic analog sounds, from basement-dwelling basslines to stratospheric pads. But this is no mere throwback-style synth. The PolyBrute overflows with modern features that explode its creative potential, including a 32-destination modulation matrix, a 64-step polyphonic sequencer, a ribbon controller, a digital effects section, and Arturia’s cutting-edge Morphée pad, which empowers you to twist and evolve patches with nuanced hand control. Arturia’s Brute series of synthesizers and drum machines are a favorite of synthesists at Sweetwater, and the PolyBrute is a welcome addition to the lineup. For next-generation analog synthesis, get your hands on the Arturia PolyBrute and prepare for a unique analog experience.
Arturia PolyBrute Analog Matrix Synthesizer Features:
- 100% analog signal path provides the rich interactive sound that synth enthusiasts crave
- Built around a 61-note full-sized keyboard with aftertouch and mod and pitch wheels
- Dual VCOs with UltraSaw and Metalizer deliver sought-after Brute-series sound
- Shape your sound with Steiner-Parker and ladder filters for an added range of character
- Simple navigation (no menus or shift commands) makes operation simple and intuitive
- Instantly route signals, recall presets, and more via the matrix button array
- Expressive controls including the cutting-edge Morphée pad and a wooden ribbon controller
- 64-step sequencer lets you add motion to your sounds and create complex phrases
- Enhance your sounds with amazing onboard digital effects including delay, reverb, and more
- Included editor/librarian software and 768 preset slots with 384 factory presets make finding the perfect patches easy
- Easy-to-read OLED display for preset browsing
- Integrates easily into your setup with MIDI and USB interfacing
- Robustly constructed with beautiful black walnut cheeks and high-quality knobs and faders
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.