Audio Technica QuietPoint noise-cancelling Headphones MODEL# ATHANC7B
Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace & quiet in your living room…with ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones. These lightweight, compact headphones effectively reduce distracting background noise by 90% while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with MP3, CD, DVD & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with impactful bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. Their earcups have been redesigned for greater comfort, with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear.
The ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and extremely high 109dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
- ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® noise-cancelling headphones feature ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%
- Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel
- Ideal for use with Apple® iPod®, iPhone™ and iPod touch® portable music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics—no external modules needed
- Fold-flat design with included 3.5 mm mini-plugs, a full-size ¼” adapter, a specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||10 - 25,000 Hz|
|Quietpoint® Active Noise Reduction||Up to 20 dB|
|Maximum Input Power||500 mW|
|Battery Life||Up to 40 hours, typical (alkaline)|
|Weight||210 g (7.4 oz), without cable and battery|
|Cable||Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug;
Detachable 1.0 m (3.3') with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8")|
|Accessories Included||6.3 mm (1/4") stereo adapter; airline adapter; AAA battery; carrying case with attached accessory pouch|
Audio Technica In-Ear Headphones LimeGr Integrated mic & control MODEL# ATHCOR150ISLG