iD22 transforms your DAW into a world-class recording system by connecting directly to your microphones, computer and monitors. Our focus is on producing the very best audio quality while keeping all of the functions simple and intuitive - enabling you to concentrate on the creative process. Features: 10-in, 14-out Desktop Interface 2-in, 6-out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear High current headphone amplifier fed by an independent DAC Low latency DSP mixer for artist mixes Main and alternative stereo outputs User defined monitoring functionality with hardware control USB2.0 class compliant connectivity - Mac OS10.6.8 or later Multi-application ASIO and WDM drivers for Windows 7 and later.
Audient iD22 Features at a Glance:
- 2-in/6-out high-performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
- Two superb Class A mic preamplifiers
- One discrete JFET instrument input
- Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear
- High-current headphone amplifier fed by an independant DAC
- Main and alt stereo outputs
- 8-channel ADAT I/O
- User-defined console-style monitoring functionality with hardware control
- Class-compliant USB2.0 connectivity with integrated DSP mixer
- +48V phantom power for your condenser mics; -10dB pads
- Plug-and-play CoreAudio Mac OSX operation
- Phase reversal and low-end rolloff per channel
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.