The Fostex RM-3 is a rack stereo powered monitor speaker system to succeed the current model RM-2.
New features include a THRU OUT, brightness adjustment of LED, and auto memory of Input / Output status etc. via newly added DIP switch on the rear panel.
The RM-3 is the ideal solution for monitoring needs in various space-challenged environments such as machine rooms, video monitoring, surveillance, mobile and stationary control rooms, theme park applications where audio monitoring is needed in a compact environment.
- Rack mount stereo monitor speaker system with built-in 10W+10W D-class amplifier and 110x40mm elongated shape speaker units.
- Accepts both Analog input (XLR & 1/4"TS phone) and Digital Input (AES/EBU).
- Headphone out for headphone monitoring. When switching from headphone out to speaker out or vice versa, the output signal fades in to avoid unexpected level difference.
- Mute switch works as total mute or -20dB attenuation
- Highly visible 26-dot LED meter (L&R) with 4-step brightness adjustment
- Flexible meter setting for both Analog and Digital inputs such as VU+Peak, VU+Peakhold, Peak+Peakhold and VU only.
- Reference level (0dB) is selectable between +4dBu and 0dBu.
- Audio characteristics can be selected between the conventional VOICE mode and new MU-SIC mode for wider frequency range music source.
- Speaker Section
- Units: 110 x 40 mm antimagnetic cone speakers
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz - 20 kHz
- Amplifier Section
- Rated Output Power: 10W x 2
- Digital Input: XLR-3-31 connector (AES/EBU)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz to 96kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR-3-31 connector (balanced)
- Rated input level: +4/0dBu
- Input Impedance: 10k ohm or more
- 1/4" Phone jack (unbalanced)
- Rated input level: -10/-14 dBV
- Input Impedance: 10k ohm or more
- Digital THRU: XLR-3-31 connector (AES/EBU)
- Analog THRU: XLR-3-31 / 1/4" TS phone
- Phones: 1/4" stereo phones
- Adapted load impedance: 16 ohm or more
- Maximum output: 20mW + 20mW (32ohm, 1kHz)
- Level Meter: 26-dot LED x 2
- Reference Level: Digital -20dBFS
- Analog XLR +4/9dBu; TS phone -10/-14dBV
- Distortion (T.H.D.): 0.1% or less
- Dimensions: 482 (H) x 44 (W) x 284 (D) mm (including protruding parts)
- Weight: approx. 3.5 kgs
- Power Requirement: AC 100V to 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 10 W (0.5W or less in standby mode)
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.