TSA Series ATA Molded Polyethylene Mixer or Equipment Case; 19"x21"x6"
- Designed to Transport Mixing Consoles
- Nearly Indestructible Polyethylene Contruction
- Built-in Mixer Secure Fit System with Adjustable Foam Wedges
- 1" Interior EPS Foam Protection
- TSA Approved Locking Latch Ideal for Air Travel
- Ergo-grip Injection Molded Handle
- Surface Mounted Impact Diversion Latch Housing & Red Release Trigger
- Black Powder Coated Hardware and Continuous Valance
- Interior Length:Â 533Â mm
- Interior Width:Â 483Â mm
- Interior Height:Â 152Â mm
- Exterior Length:Â 572Â mm
- Exterior Width:Â 521Â mm
- Exterior Height:Â 203Â mm
- Exterior Weight:Â 6.80Â kilograms
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.