GEWA G9 Pro C5 is a 5-piece drum set in Carbon Wrap finish that combines Remo 'true rebound' mesh head drum pads, special cymbal pads based on the Paiste 2002 series and Gibraltar hardware with the flagship GEWA G9 Drum Workstation for a truly modern electronic kit with great sound and response. Go 'beyond digital drums' with G9, an advanced drum module that boasts great trigger response and sound, extensive connectivity, a built-in USB audio/MIDI interface and a modern touch-based UI designed around its 10" color touchscreen.
- 5-piece set with 14" snare, 10" tom pad, 12" tom pad, 14" tom pad, 18" kick drum pad, 14" hi-hat, 2 × 14" crash pads, 18" ride pad
- Remo 'true rebound' mesh heads
- Cymbal design based on Paiste 2002 series
- Gibraltar rack hardware, mounts and hi-hat stand
- 10" 1,280×800 TFT touchscreen with direct touch interface makes playing fun and complex tasks easy
- Multi-chip architecture ensures trigger and touchscreen responsiveness
- 128GB internal storage + 4GB flash memory
- 40 preset kits, unlimited user kits
- 400+ factory sounds with the ability to import your own multi-zone samples
- Separate Ambience, Instrument Reverb, Room Reverb and Multi-Effects sections
- Pad compressor and 3-band full parametric EQ per pad
- Output compressor and 4-band full parametric EQ per output
- Access GEWA Electronics Cloud sound store and perform system updates using built-in wi-fi
- Stream music using from computers or mobile devices using built-in Bluetooth
- Onboard USB audio/MIDI interface
- Balanced XLR stereo main outputs, 1/4" stereo monitor outputs and 8 assignable 1/4" mono outputs
- 14 TRRS trigger inputs with built-in presets for a wide variety of drum pads
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.