The MM-2D-E is a compact converter that converts 2-channel mic/line input/output signals into Dante signals. With half the size of a standard 1U rack, the MM-2D-E is suitable for different Dante systems as an exquisite analog output unit. The built-in DSP mixer enables small scale systems to fully perform with a variety of input/output models the TASCAM Dante Compact Processor Series offers. MM-2D-E supports up to 96kHz/24bit and uses Euroblock connectors for analog mic/line input/output.
- 2-channel mic/line input with phantom power (+48v) support
- Supports remote mic gain control
- 2 line output
- 4 Dante input/output
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Up to 24bit/96kHz
- Includes a variety of DSP functions for optimal use in different scenes/environments (Output effects, 6 in/4 out matrix mixer)
- Supports Dante daisy chain; this allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 Mode
- Flexible scene preset function allows to work in different area situations (Up to 50 presets)
- Timer event function allows to automatically switch scenes at a specified time (planned to be compatible on a future version update)
- 2 types of user control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
- For integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
- For end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area volume settings, etc.
- Remote control via GPI and Dante
- Half-rack mountable size
- Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
- Equipped with signal indicators that monitor line input/output signals
- Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
- Surface rack mountable angles for installation under desks included
- Optional accessories:
- AC adapter PS-P1220E for redundant power supply available
- Rack-mountable shelf AK-RS1 to install and store two Dante Compact Processor models in a 19 inch rack case
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.