The Ashly NX1.54 Programmable Output Power Amplifier features lightweight, energy efficient Class D switching amplifier technology combined with a switch mode power supply. The NX1.54 amplifier is designed to meet the needs of demanding live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, worship spaces, and convention centers.
The NX1.54 is a base level amplifier, available in either 2 or 4-channel models. Use rear panel DIP switches to program each channel output for either High-Z (70V or 100V Constant Voltage) or Low-Z (stable down to 2?) operation. When in Sleep Mode, the NX1.54 amplifier draws less than 1W.
- 2 and 4-channel high-output, lightweight amplifier with programmable output on each channel (Hi-Z or Lo-Z, selected via rear panel DIP switches)
- Power-saving, Energy Management System (Ashly EMS) automatic <1W Sleep-mode (defeatable) 1
- Front panel power switch and level controls (can be disabled for security)
- Front panel LEDs for temperature, current, signal, clip, mute, bridge mode, protect, sleep, and disable (of front panel controls)
- Neutrik Combo XLR - 1/4" TRS jack plus Euroblock input connectors
- Neutrik speakON twist locking loudspeaker connectors for security, safety, and reliability
- Rear panel DIP switches per channel for selection of high pass filter, limiter, input gain, and High-Z or Low-Z speaker output configuration
- Remote DC level control on each input channel
- Neutrik powerCON detachable AC mains connector
- Switch mode power supply automatically detects 120 or 240VAC operation
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fans
- Multiple independent internal power supplies provide increased channel separation and reliability
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.