Take the impressive octave-up effect from Pigtronix’s Distortion, expand its capabilities, and you have the Octava Micro. Achieve violin-like octave-up tones anywhere on your guitar's neck, thanks to the onboard lowpass filter. Stable intervals (octaves, fourths, power chords, etc.) yield all sorts of musical grind, while other intervals result in interesting ring mod-like textures. Goosing the octave circuitry with the pedal's variable drive circuit generates an array of harmonic textures, and if you want to replicate the original Distortion's full-wave rectified distortion, the Octava Micro's switchable fuzz circuit delivers. This pedal is highly tweakable — use its Blend control to mix its drive, octave, and fuzz effects with your dry signal as you see fit. Added capabilities for added flexibility If you like Pigtronix's Distortion, you'll love the Octava Micro. Drive, Fuzz, and Blend controls have been added to the original pedal's two-knob design, providing you with added power and flexibility. We've had a blast tweaking the octave circuitry's harmonic response with the variable drive circuit on this pedal's front end. The octave-up effect is wired in series before the fuzz circuit, allowing you to re-create the devastating distortion made famous by the original large-format pedal. And you're in complete command, thanks to a Blend control that allows you to create a wet/dry mix between the drive, octave, and fuzz effects and your dry signal.
- Expanded version of the Pigtronix Disnortion pedal
- Analog octave-up effect with switchable high-gain fuzz
- Onboard lowpass filter enables violin-like octave-up tones anywhere on your guitar's neck
- Stable intervals (octaves, fourths, power chords, etc.) yield all sorts of musical grind, while other intervals result in interesting ring-mod-like textures
- Tweak the octave circuitry's harmonic response with the variable drive circuit on this pedal's front end
- Switchable fuzz circuit replicates the original Disnortion's full-wave rectified distortion
- Blend control creates a wet/dry mix between the drive, octave, and fuzz effects and your dry signal
- True bypass switching preserves your tone
- Pedal Type: Octave Fuzz, Distortion
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Height: 1.50"
- Width: 1.75"
- Depth: 3.75"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.