Moon Pool is an analog phase shifter and tremolo with independent speed controls featuring the ability to change the rate of one or both of the effects in either direction, corresponding to how hard you play. The 4-stage, VCA-based phaser and variable bias tremolo found in the Moon Pool can each be run as standalone effects or they can be combined in series for a mesmerizing mashup of modulators. A global Depth knob determines overall wetness, while a Sensitivity knob allows you to dial in the responsiveness of these changes to accommodate different playing styles and colors. Runs on standard 9VDC. DYNAMICALLY-RESPONSIVE, WIDE-RANGE DUAL LFO'S Moon Pool features a pair of LFOs that can be independently modulated by the amplitude of your playing. Engaging the dynamics switches enables these LFOs to travel well beyond normal limits, creating wild FM tones at maximum speed and gradually evolving textures when slowed way down. Equal parts out-of-this-world and inherently musical. GET LOST IN THE SLOSH Sometimes, you gotta kick off your moon boots, slip into a moon pool, pour yourself a moon juice, and get lost in the slosh.
- Phase Speed: Sets the rate of modulation for the phaser.
- Trem Speed: Sets the rate of modulation for the tremolo.
- Depth: Sets the intensity of both the phaser and tremolo.
- Sens.: Determines how much signal is required to change the speed of both phaser and trem when dynamics processing is turned on.
- Trem / Phase (Three-Way Toggle): Up = trem engaged, Center = both engaged, Down = phaser engaged
- Phaser Dyn. (Three-Way Toggle): Up = phaser speed increases in response to playing dynamic, Middle = no change, Down = decreases
- Trem Dyn. (Three-Way Toggle): Up = trem speed increases in response to playing dynamic, Middle = no change, Down = decreases
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.