The Studio 1824c USB-C Audio Interface is ideal for project studios and bands/producers interested in recording full bands including multi-channel drums. It records up to 18 simultaneous inputs at up to 24-bit/192 kHz and offers 8 microphone inputs with XMAX Class A preamps and ADAT and s/PDIF I/O. Its 18 outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for Mac and Windows and UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android. In addition to stereo main outputs with a dedicated mute and mono button, you get eight balanced, DC-coupled line outputs; ; two headphone outputs with independent mix streams; word clock output; and MIDI I/O. PreSonus’ Studio Magic plug-in Suite is included, and USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are provided for compatibility with most computers.
- High-definition 24-bit/192 kHz audio with 114 dB dynamic range
- 8 pristine XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs, plus 6 balanced line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite synths
- Over $1,000 of computer recording software plug-ins – Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Expandable up to 18 simultaneous inputs and 20 outputs
- Professional input and output metering to keep an eye on your recording levels
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O | BNC word clock output
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included studio One Artist | monitor mix control with free UC surface for machos, Windows, iPad, and Android
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included | Studio Magic plug-in Suite included
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.