Suitable for serious personal studios, gaming, audiophiles, and home theaters, the Temblor T8 active subwoofer complements full-range home-stereo speakers and studio reference monitors—including the PreSonus Eris and Ceres BT series—without overshadowing them. Powered by a 200W (100W RMS) amplifier, the T8 features an 8-inch, down-firing, glass-composite woofer; built-in crossover; ¼-inch TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs; and a front-firing acoustic port. It offers extensive user controls not usually found in this price range, including a switchable high pass filter that removes content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent to the main speakers and a variable low pass filter for creating a seamless crossover transition.
About this item
- 8-inch, downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer with high-density rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 200W peak (100W RMS) power
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable low pass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable high pass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T8 outputs to the main speakers
- Protection features: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient protection, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.