PreSonus® ULT15 active loudspeakers combine the widest horizontal dispersion of any loudspeaker in their class with a focused vertical dispersion for an ultra-long throw. The result is even coverage throughout the space, enabling the audience to hear clearly wherever they are.
Featuring PreSonus’ proprietary Pivot X110 horn, a custom 15-inch low-frequency driver, and plenty of biamped Class D power in a lightweight design with the performance characteristics that only wood can offer, ULT15 loudspeakers deliver first-rate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction. This makes them a great choice for both mobile use and permanent installations.
- Powered loudspeaker with 15" LF driver and 2.5" HF horn
- Ultra-wide 110-degree horizontal coverage, focused 50-degree vertical dispersion for longer throw
- Rotatable horn makes it easier to optimize sound for any room
- Multi-angle cabinet allows you to use it as a floor monitor
- Built-in mixer with XLR and 1/4" inputs and XMAX preamp
- Rugged wooden cabinet minimizes unwanted resonance and enhances durability
- Built-in switchable highpass filter makes it easy to integrate with a subwoofer
- Clean, clear sound from 650 watts RMS of Class D amplification (1,300-watt peak)
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.