The studio channel is great for studio and live use. Its class A preamp features a high-output 12AX7 tube and gain and tube drive controls. The full-featured, vca-based compressor includes auto attack/release. The EQ can be pre- or post-compressor and has a fully parametric mid band and semi-parametric high and low bands that can be shelving or peak.
- High-voltage Class A 12AX7 vacuum-tube mic/instrument Preamplifier
- Gain, tube drive, HP filter, -20 dB pad, Phantom power, polarity reverse3-band EQ features variable-q on mid-band w/ peak/shelving on high- and low-bands
- Variable VCA compressor with auto attack/release and soft/hard Knee
- 3-Band EQ with parametric mid and semi-parametric, shelving/peak low and high bands
- Instrument, line, and mic inputs
- 1U 19” rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.