The VIP-300H-U Rx 4K HDMI & USB/KM Over IP Receiver/Decoder provides UltraHD/4K video, audio, RS-232, IR, and USB distribution and matrix switching capabilities over IP networks. The VIP300H-U can be used as a point-to-point extension system supporting distances up to 390 feet (120 meters), as well as multi-signal distribution, switching, and matrix switching system using the VPX IP Video Management Software. The VIP-300H-U distribution system brings to market the only IP Video system that offers reliable signal transmission across CAT or Fiber networks. The VIP-300H-U also features convenient setup functions allowing users to easily configure video wall displays up to an 8×8 configuration.
- Supports 4K30 4:4:4 and 4K60 4:2:0 (converted to 4K30)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Powered via 802.3af PoE
- Ultra low latency
- High Quality proprietary PureStreamX Ultra codec
- CAT connections standard
- Fiber SFP+ slot for optional modules
- Built-in video wall function (up to 8×8 configuration)
- Create any combination of display areas across a videowall
- USB 2.0 (KM)
- Bidirectional RS232 and IR
- Infrared remote control channel selection
- LED channel display
- Digital and analog audio insertion
- Compatible with VPX IP Video Management Software with browser interface
- Four products in one: – Point to Point : KM extender up to 390 ft.
- Distribution : 1 x TX to 65K x RX
- Switching : 256 x TX to 1 x RX
- Matrix : 256 x TX, 65K total TX/RX
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.