TheÂ MPX100 IIÂ HD Media Player offers powerful features including a 1.6 GHz Quad-core processor, built-in WiFi, and securable content storage. Together with the MPX Management Software Suite, the MPX100 II provides a complete digital signage solution for applications such as retail, restaurants, hotel lobbies, airport information, public transportation, and more.ExportÂ playlist content via the built-in WiFI, LAN, or USB options for a self-sufficient, Android-based media playback solution.
The MPX100 IIÂ offers 1GB of built-in flash memory, as well as a securable (key-lock) SD card slot allowing expansion of up to 128GB for local content storage. The unique fan-less design eliminates noise and protects against debris, providing low-power operation and maximum reliability.
- Â Supports landscape and portrait displays up toÂ 1080p
- Â Supports a wide range of media formats
- Touchscreen and mouse support for interactive content design
- Solid state hardware â€“ Android OS
- 1.6 Ghz Quad-core processor
- WiFi and Ethernet support
- HDMI, VGA, and stereo audio outputs
- Includes 16GB SD card (supports up to 128GB SD)
- Front panel key-lock for securable content storage
- Multi-zone display
- Non PC-based, plug-and-play
(MPX Management Software)
- Included with the MPX100Â IIÂ media player
- Comprehensive content and player management with groupings
- ContentÂ creation and layout tools
- Flexible playlist scheduling
- Capture live screenshots from any player in a system
- Assign user roles
- Complete system diagnostics and status view
- Powerful connectivity â€“ send, manage, and monitor content of multiple players
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.