PureLink's ECOH Pro is your solution for wireless collaboration. The ECOH is designed to enable wireless presentation capabilities for up to 8 users, allowing for up to 4 users to simultaneously present on the same screen. The ECOH Pro comes with the wireless connection hub itself, plus 4 pre-paired ECOH link connectors - making this kit an easy-to-set-up solution from box to presentation.
The ECOH Pro is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, the ECOH link USB connectors provide the flexibility to accommodate a variety of systems and devices. It supports full 1080p HD media streaming, touch panel support, low-latency video, as well as a built-in collaborative whiteboard for interactive presentations (ideal for conference calls). Other key features of the collaboration kit include the following:
- Direct connect (separate from in-house network)
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet enabled
- Host and participant modes
- View, edit, and save Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF documents via USB drive
- Access files from cloud storage services (Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, FTP Server)
- Media playback – picture, video, and music files
- Video Latency: 100-200ms
- Max Users on Screen: Up to 4 users
- Max Number of Connections: Up to 8 users/devices
- Operating System: Windows7/8/10, Mac, iOS, Android
- Extended Desktop: Available
- Operational Temperature: 32 F-104 F
- Operational Humidity: 10%-90%
- ECOH Base Enclosure Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.7" x 4.3" x 1.2"
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.7" x 6.2" x 2.6"
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Max Power Consumption: 10 Watts
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.