Quality and flexibility are more important than ever for musicians and podcasters nowadays. The professional USB condenser microphone continues the successful sPodcaster series in an outstanding retro design and is built in a portable and slim aluminium housing. Both the dubbing of musical instruments and the recording of speech and vocals, whether on the road or in project studios, are recorded in studio quality with high-quality A/D converters, thanks to the integrated audio interface (class compliant). Thanks to the advantageous cardioid polar pattern, the system is directed towards a sound source, so that ambient noise and feedback are largely cancelled out. The 3.5 mm jack connector on the back panel allows you to connect headphones or speakers to listen instantly to the recording. All of the computer's audio output is thus played back via the sPodcaster Go's audio interface and can be comfortably adjusted using the volume buttons. A USB connection between PC or Mac is plug 'n' play without any additional driver installation and also supplies the microphone with power. The tabletop stand, pre-mounted on the underside of the microphone, folds completely to transport the sPodcaster Go in a space-saving manner. Alternatively, the table stand can be unscrewed to allow attachment to a conventional stand with M10 threads. The sPodcaster Go's rugged construction makes it well-prepared for the daily challenges of mobile use.
- Professional USB condenser microphone for portable podcasting, Suitable for vocal and instrumental recordings
- Perfect for recording on the go and smaller studio environments, Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Perfect for recording on the go and smaller studio environments
- USB 2.0 connection (USB bus-powered), Plug'n'Play for PC and Mac, Integrated USB audio interface (class compliant)
- Connect headphones directly to the mic to monitor recordings from computer
- Low-latency transmission, Volume +/- buttons for adjusting headphone output, Large mic mute button on the front
- 16 bit resolution and 48 kHz A/D converter, 3.5 mm jack and Micro-USB connection
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.