Reloop presents TOUCH, the world's first DJ controller with an integrated 7"-touchscreen.
Reloop TOUCH was developed in co-operation with VirtualDJ and it runs plug and play after setup. A full version of VirtualDJ 8 PRO is included.
Thanks to the clear and bright display of waveform and track information, DJs have all important details concerning their music in their field of view. The touchscreen's integration opens up a world full of creative control possibilities including real-time control of FX via the XY panel, comfortable track browsing, organizing your media library via drag-and-drop, as well as visualization of the various performance modes. Video mixing can be played back in full screen mode, offering unique possibilities to support your set visually. Video clips can be assigned to both decks and monitored via the CUE function.
TOUCH is designed in a classic 4-channel club mixer layout and with a combined EQ/filter section. Via colour-coded deck switching, DJs will always know which deck is currently playing. The two deck sections are equipped with high-resolution jog wheels, which are perfect for pitch bending thanks to their special non-slip design. Two fader-FX units offer direct control over effect and video parameters via four short-throw linefaders each. The multi-functional XCoder controls various modes, combining three convenient functions (Loop Size, Key and Grid Adjust) to use with one encoder.
The 8 RGB performance pads are located below the respective fader-FX unit, offering a large number of creative mixing possibilities. As well as classic performance modes such as HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER, SAMPLER, CUE LOOP, SAVED LOOP, BEAT JUMP and KEY CUE, TOUCH also offers PAD MODE, allowing you to switch between pad functions and SPLIT MODE, making it possible to combine up to two different modes at the same time. All performance modes can be adjusted extensively via the PARAM button.
TOUCH has a powerful built-in audio interface with high-retention USB port, which is especially sturdy, protecting you from unwanted cable pull-outs. As well as both balanced and unbalanced master outs (TRS/RCA), there are two headphone connections (3.5 and 6.3 mm) and a mic input connection (6.3 mm). Moreover, TOUCH is fully MIDI compatible with other DJ and audio software.
- World's first DJ controller with touch screen
- 7'' full-colour display: DJ without the need to look at computer
- Touch-screen surface for intuitive operation, developed in cooperation with VirtualDJ
- Customisable user interface can be adapted to one's own preference
- Display up to 4 waveforms, including track, artist and album information
- XY panel for direct control of FX via touch screen
- Integrated video mixing feature with full-screen support
- Easy media library organisation via drag & drop folders
- Large Trax encoder for comfortable browsing of media libraries & cloud streaming providers (Pulselocker and Deezer)
- 4-channel club mixer layout, combined EQ/filter section
- Fader-FX unit for real-time editing of audio and video material
- High-resolution jog wheels, special non-slip design for pitch-bending
- Activate quantize, slip-mode and beat grid adjustment directly via the controller
- Xcoder: Multi-functional encoder with various modes â€“ loop, size, and grid adjust
- 8 RGB-coloured performance pads for creative remixing
- Overall 12 performance modes with quick switch via Pad Mode button and Split Mode support
- Vast adjustment possibilities for performance modes via Param button
- Colour-coded deck switching
- 50 mm pitchfader
- Fader-start support
- Powerful audio interface with high-retention USB port
- 2x headphone outs, 1x mic input, 2x master outputs (balanced/unbalanced)
- Plug 'n' Play: Incl. full version of VirtualDJ Pro OEM
- MIDI compatible with other softwares
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Box Includes: touchscreen controller, VirtualDJ Pro OEM license key, instruction manual, USB cable, external power supply unit with international plugs
- Inputs: mic 6.3 mm jack
- Outputs: master 6.3 mm jack (unbalanced), master RCA (unbalanced), headphones 6.3/3.5 mm jack
- Interfaces: USB for audio, video and touch transmission
- Power supply unit: 12V/3A
- Dimensions: 594 x 43 x 377 mm (height touch display 73 mm)
- Weight: 3.70 kg
- Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10
- Dual Core 2.5 GHz or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Dual Core 2.5 GHz or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.