The SA202 and SA202-RDT are 20-watt per channel (4 ?) Class AB amplifiers with maximum gain of 35 dB. Input options include dual RCA jacks and a stereo mini jack for line-level audio sources and a speaker-level (amplified) input for applications with low-wattage speaker outputs (e.g., A/V projector to external speakers). A 15 V power supply is included with the SA202-RDT. Mounting hardware is included and adapts to pole, surface or security attachment installations.
• 35 dB maximum gain with 2 x 20 watt output
• Dual RCA, stereo mini jack and high-level inputs
• High pass filter at 120 Hz (12 dB per octave) to reduce bass distortion in smaller speakers
• Aluminum housing with integrated heat sink
• Power inputs include either three-pin Euroblock or barrel connector
• 12 V trigger for automatic on/off functions when source power is detected
• Included accessory: universal pole- and surfacemount adapter
• Included SA202-RDT accessories: universal poleand surface-mount adapter, 15 V power supply.
• Optional accessory for SA202: 15 V, 3-amp power supply (PS1530-RDT).
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.