The CM82-EZ-II is an 8”, coaxial, two-way, blindmount, in-ceiling speaker which delivers true high efficiency and performance across the operating bandwidth. By incorporating an 8” polypropylene driver with a butyl rubber surround in a sealed drawn steel backcan, this speaker delivers maximum frequency response (65 Hz – 22 kHz, ±10 dB) in an integrated enclosure design. Mounting hardware is included and features a constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system with a 21-gauge “full-metal” steel tile bridge ensuring rapid and secure installation in any sheetrock or drop-tile application. For easy ordering, stocking and installation, this series includes a color-coded (green) tile bridge and optional pre-construction bracket, six-position tap switch for 25, 70.7, and 100 V applications with transformer bypass position.
- One 8” (203 mm) polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround and one 1” (25.4 mm) silk dome tweeter
- Easy-access six-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100 V and 16 ? settings allows for easy ordering, stocking, and installation
- Reduced amplification costs and maximum efficiency including 89 dB sensitivity and 16 ? impedance and a sealed enclosure
- Superior voice intelligibility with an average coverage angle of 95° (2-10 kHz, independently verified)
- Cost-effective 16 ? settings allows for the use of multiples of two, four, or six speakers in a system using a standard amplifier without a transformer
- Incorporates a painted steel grille with rust inhibitor for lasting durability
- Adaptable to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.04” (0.9 mm) to 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- UL1480A and 2043, cUL, CE (EMC Directive 89/366/EEC, EN55020, EN55013) approved
- High-quality black or white painted finish. Custom colors available
- Included accessories: tile bridge, UL-listed 0.5” flex conduit clamp, paint shield, and two wire nuts
- Optional accessories: color-coded (green) preconstruction bracket (AC-CMEZ-6/8-PCB), junction box (AC-CM-EZ-JBOX)
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.