Expandability, both internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording. With a new look, including an angled tabletop design and large, easy-to-grab knobs, Tascam sets a new standard for mid-grade audio interfaces.
TASCAM SERIES 102i
10 IN/2 Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface
The TASCAM SERIES audio interface family provides professional quality. Expandability, both internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording. With a new look, including an angled tabletop design and large, easy-to-grab knobs, TASCAM sets a new standard for mid-grade audio interfaces.
- Two XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
- Two transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preampliﬁers
- One optical S/MUX expansion port that accepts up to 8 channels of audio input (10 total inputs)
- 2 ¼-inch analog outputs and dual headphone outputs for versatile monitoring
- Built-in eﬀects: reverb, compressor, 4-band EQ
- Includes Steinberg DAW software and IK Multimedia world-class guitar eﬀects/modeling and mastering software
- USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1k / 48k / 88.2k / 96k / 176.4k / 192k Hz
- Quantization Bit Rate: 16 / 24-bit
- Power: DC 12V (AC Adapter PS-P1220E included)
- Power Consumption: 7.2 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.32" × 2.56" × 6.30"
- Weight: 2.43 lbs
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.