The TM-2X Stereo X-Y Condenser DSLR Microphone from Tascam is designed to record stereo audio directly to your DSLR camera's microphone input. It can be mounted directly on your camera's hot shoe mount and is capable of being swiveled 180-degrees. The TM-2X has two switchable sensitivities, allowing it to work with a range of cameras. As it is powered by plug-in power from your camera, it requires no external batteries for operation. A low-cut filter at 130Hz allows you to eliminate low-frequency rumble while the included noise isolation arm helps prevent the mic from picking up mechanical noise from your DSLR. For outdoor filming, a fur windscreen is included to help reduce wind noise. The TM-2X can handle SPL up to 120dB, allowing it to be used on a variety of sources.
- Directional stereo condenser microphones in an X-Y configuration
- Designed to easily handle high sound pressure levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Floating support structure used to reduce handling noise
- Included noise isolation arm to reduce lens operation noise
- Low-cut filter to eliminate unwanted low frequencies
- Microphone Type: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 1.6k ohms
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (at 1kHz, 1Pa, A weighted)
- Cable Length: 33cm
- Plug: 3.5 mm (1/8'") TRS stereo mini plug
- Power: Plug-in power (JEITA standard CP-1203A)
- Accessories: Fur windscreen, noise isolation arm, Owner's Manual, warranty
We sell both new and recertified products.
Our recertified products have been tested, repaired, cleaned and restored to their original functionality by our in-house team of technicians to ensure that you have a "like new" experience with your purchase. As an authorized seller for every product you see on this site we have a duty to deliver a high quality product and service and we stand by our product.
Our recertified products are guaranteed to be in perfect working condition, however it is possible there may be small blemishes or marks.
Recertified products are covered by a 30 day return policy and are covered by a 90 day warranty against defects.
New products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Only items found to have defects can be returned after the initial 30 day period.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return of refund issues.
Once your return has been processed in our warehouse, at our discretion we will provide a replacement or issue a refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.